Category List

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nike+ Kinect Training (iphone app) by João Planche #ios #iphone #ui #ux #app #design Looked good but when I tried the app I could not get past the sign up and login. A (potentially) good app is nothing unless you get to use it. Lol.

.
.

Download whole gallery
#ui
#ui

Download whole gallery
Nike+ Kinect Training (iphone app) by João Planche #ios #iphone #ui #ux #app #design Looked good but when I tried the app I could not get past the sign up and login. A (potentially) good app is nothing unless you get to use it. Lol.
Nike+ Kinect Training (iphone app) by João Planche #ios #iphone #ui #ux #app #design Looked good but when I tried the app I could not get past the sign up and login.  A (potentially) good app is nothing unless you get to use it. Lol.

Download whole gallery
#UI
#UI

Download whole gallery
Free Blue UI Kit
Free Blue UI Kit

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment